Friday, October 5, 2012

DARK ROOM



In a dark room with this boy I thought I knew,
But I don’t know, what he is, no I don’t know,
I thought I do.


So you see:


In this dark room, tied to a chair I thought I knew, what I came for,
But I don’t, I don’t know him,
I don’t know me.


So you see:


Looking up way high to the skys I tend to see!
The exactual incredibly mirror imacle of me!

And looking down upon the dusty earth deep below!
Could it possibly be the boy I do not know!


Sadness, sadness, sadness actually flows,
Deep down way down down in our harts.



So I wish for a miracle to arise and perhaps save us from this endless circle of cries.


So you see:


In this dark room I find him in a corner crying bout something he wouldn’t tell me, so I stay there. So I stay there all alone. All alone. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment